The Kinzer team recently toured some of the new developments that are making Fairview Avenue a corridor for future retail and commercial office, connecting South Lake Union and the Mercer Street Exit to Denny Way. What did they love about these projects?
- The project will have some of this developer’s key features including a multi-story lobby, “third-place” spaces, generous building amenities (fitness, conference, etc.), and parking.
- We were excited to see some of the new artistic touches such as a reclaimed wood sculpture that wraps around the walls of the lobby, and its cool “blue cube” entrance.
- This building will appeal to tenants of all sizes with its large 27,000 SF floor plates, rooftop conference and hospitality center, and a deck to take in the Lake Union views.
- Love the Market Hall concept and feel that it brings a touch of Europe to Seattle!
- Looking forward to checking out the specialty vendors that Skanska has lined up.
- Rooftop dining with outdoor patio and views north to Lake Union – sure to be a new hot spot!
- The unique exterior design is great in that it’s not a typical gray box, which seems to be prevalent here in Seattle.